Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Atlanta Braves

Atlanta Braves

For starters, the Braves' look is great. The piping is unique and the logos and wordmarks fit nicely together. There are a few things I would change though. First, I modified the colors. I used a darker navy, which as actually listed as an alternate color (thanks to Colorwerx). The dark navy replaces the regular navy, a move the serves 2 purposes. It is a nod to the history of the team, when they used black and red, and it separates them a little from the other navy and red teams.


The home and road are pretty much the same as currently. On the red alternate I switched the colors around so the script is white outlined in navy. I think this stands out better. The home alternate is a retro-inspired uniform, featuring navy sleeves and a white front-panel hat. There is also a navy version.







No comments:

Post a Comment