Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Arizona Diamondbacks

Baseball is here, and so is my annual MLB concept series. Enjoy!

Arizona Diamondbacks

The Diamondbacks once had the coolest color scheme in the league, IMO. Then they switched to a color set very similar to another NL team. The new logos are good, but I’m not a fan of the wordmarks. Here, I used the old colors, replacing copper with sand. New wordmarks and modified logos are included. The uniforms feature a trim design based off of an old alternate. Cream is used rather than white. Purple is the primary home color while black is the primary road color. Teal is used very little except for the BP set. I am using the old BP design; I like it better than the newest one. The alternate hat uses the old snake head logo, from my favorite BP cap of all time. The white alternate is a tribute to the 2001 World Series unis.






No comments:

Post a Comment