Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MLB Playoff Predictions


The MLB Playoffs start tomorrow, here are my predictions:



Yankees vs. Twins

Twins barely win this series, it will take 5 games.

Rangers vs. Rays


The Rays are playing great baseball right now, I think they win it in 4 games.



Reds vs. Phillies

Phillies win in 4 games.

Braves vs. Giants

It will be close, but I take the Giants in 5 games.



Twins vs. Rays

I'll take the Rays in 6 games.



Phillies vs. Giants

Phillies in 5 games.



Rays vs. Phillies

Rays win the World Series, in an exciting 6 games.


The 2010 MLB Playoffs should be exciting! GO TWINS!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to disagree with you a little bit.

    Here are my thoughts.

    The Twins over the Yankees and the Rays of the Rangers in the ALDS.

    The Reds over the Phils and the Giants over the Braves in the NLDS.

    Rays over the Rangers in the ALCS
    Reds over the Giants in the NLDS.

    Rays winning the world series. Outside of Colorado they've become one of my favorite teams to watch in Major League Baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad. I just can't see any of the NL teams beating the Phillies right now. Their pitching seems pretty solid. I guess we will see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After last night's game I might have to ammend my predictions. That was unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete