Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Other Cool Sites to Check Out

As you may have noticed, there is a new feature on the right hand sidebar labeled "Other Cool Sites to Check Out". These are different sites or blogs similar to mine, all of which I often visit. I am a member at Chris Creamer's Sports Logo Community (CCSLC), and if you have an interest in sports logos and uniforms, I suggest you check it out. Sports Logo Spot and The Clubhouse are two cool concept blogs run by fellow logo designers and friends, and I highly recommend giving them a look as well. I may add other cool sites as I come across them. Also, if you have a blog/site of your own that you would like added as a link, feel free to comment here and I will most likely add it (feel free to add and of the Bmac sites as well).

P.S.- Stay tuned for the launch of my new website, Bmac Design!

No comments:

Post a Comment